Pole, Acro & Stretch Instructor
Isobel is a former elite level gymnast who starting pole dancing at the start of 2017. She loves to incorporate her previous gymnastics and ballet experience into her pole classes, with a focus on flexibility, control, technique, and acro - splits are her specialty!
Isobel is a passionate instructor who loves assisting students to unlock their inner self-belief and to help them overcome training fears. She is currently studying Psychology and hopes to one day become a Sports Psychologist, as she loves to understand how the mind & body work as one.
• 2019 Pole Theatre Sydney - Semi Pro Finalist
• 2018 Australian Pole Championships - 3RD PLACE AMATEUR
• 2018 Victorian Pole Championships - 3RD PLACE AMATEUR
• 2018 Step Up Pole Competition - 2ND PLACE SEMI PRO
• 2017 Pole Diva's Unleashed - 1ST PLACE INTERMEDIATE